Begin a New Commercial Development
We make the process simple - you have ideas, and we bring them to fruition.
With this initial project consultation, you will receive:
- 2 (Two) hours of Strategic Definition Scope:
- We will review your goals, discuss any additional possibilities of developing your site, analyze any initial potential risks with the development and incorporate any elements of discussion to help proceed with the remaining phases of the project.
- 3 (Three) hours of Municipality Research:
- We do the hard part for you - reading through city and county zoning and building codes can be a grueling process when you're not sure what you can develop on your site. Let our expertise guide you through feasibility studies as we cross-verify pertinent information to your site.
- Initial Architectural Design Estimate
By the end of this process, you will have a confident estimate of how much the full Architectural Scope will likely cost you.
- We include many upfront fees in our estimates, such as Engineering, Permit Submission and Coordination, Review Meetings with Cities/Counties and other Governing Bodies, and more.
- (In Person Option) If you select this option, you will also receive a 2 hour Site Visit with one of our team members to discuss any additional details of the project. Please note that at this time, Site Visits ordered through our website are for State of Arizona and State of California site locations only. Site Visits outside of these areas are a custom order, please contact us for more information.
Choose this product if your project is any of the below:
- New Office Buildings
- New Warehouses
- New Apartment Complexes
- New Condominiums (Above 4 Units)
- New Retail Buildings
- New Industrial Complexes
- Tenant Improvements to Existing Space
If your project is a house, condominium, or 2-4 unit building, please choose the New Residential Project Retainer instead.
We also offer in-person site visits to any of the contiguous States of The United States upon request.
Outside of the US? No problem, contact us for more information.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.